Sunday, April 8, 2018

Review: The Spy Ring

The Spy Ring The Spy Ring by Elizabeth Lynx
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

First off I've only read book one in the Cake Love series, I loved it so I knew when I saw #4 I wanted to read it.
Having not read two of the books in the series did not take anything away, I wasn't lost or felt that there was something missing but I will go back and read them.
The Spy Ring is Tiffany's story. Single mom, Vegas trip, one simple mistake in her normally straight laced life has it's consequences.
When Jagger shows up at her door he realizes she doesn't recongize him and takes advantage of that.
When the truth comes out the fireworks fly!
I enjoyed this book, love the authors writing and the characters are memorable.
This book is non stop, it's well paced and worth the read.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment