Tuesday, April 10, 2018

Review: The Price: Greyson and Sasha's Story

The Price: Greyson and Sasha's Story The Price: Greyson and Sasha's Story by Ruby Rowe
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

If you enjoyed The Terms duet then your familiar with Grayson & Sasha.
These two grew up in different worlds but share some of the same struggles.
Sasha has demons, ones that cause her to question everything, including her worth.
Grayson is determined to help her, to love her but she doesn't make it easy.
The Price follows them to hell and back, as Sasha struggles simply to hold on and Grayson to hold onto her.
The chemistry is off the charts with characters who make you love them. The story hooked me in the first few chapters and kept me engaged until the end.
I read this in one day, I could not put it down.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment