Monday, April 9, 2018

Review: Hopelessly Devoted

Hopelessly Devoted Hopelessly Devoted by Bink Cummings
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

The ending I've been waiting for yet at the same time kind of dreading. You know when you love a series and can't wait to devour every single word? But then again the closer you get to the end you realize this is it, the end is here an no matter how slowly you read the last 4 chapters the book still ends? That's how I felt finishing this series.
I adored the writing, the story sucked me in and kept me up late finishing it. I waited for this, I wanted Kat & Ryker's ending one way or the other ( I wasn't a huge Ryker fan at times)
Kat though, I adored her. Her strength is both amazing and inspiring. Her focus was always on what it should be, her children. No matter what she wanted or needed, her kids came first.
So the end of her story is bittersweet, I want more of her, hands down she's one of my absolute favorite heroines ever.
I loved each and every book in the Sacred Sinners MC Texas Chapter series, even with my back an forth on Ryker it's a top 5 series for me.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment