Wednesday, January 10, 2018

Review: The Hail You Say

The Hail You Say The Hail You Say by Lani Lynn Vale
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I don't know how the author does it but each book I read, each new series I start I love more than the last.
The Hail You Say is Reed and Krisney's book, both we've met in previous books in the series. Krisney God bless her, has never gotten over Reed. Spent her time trying to forget him but it just doesn't work. (I really would love to ask her just how she thought she could forget a Hail man in the first place) A visit to her OB and their suddenly face to face again, well face to other parts as well but I'll keep it clean!
After years of fighting to stay apart they hit the point of no return, one time an then they'll both be out of each others system. Sounds good right?
Wrong.
These two are in for a whole new reality!!

This book answers questions I had at the end of book 4 as well as opened my eyes to other characters I'm dying to hear more about.
As always this author sucks you in early on, keeping you stuck to your seat daring anyone to interrupt your reading. The characters are amazing. You have snark, sass, ignorance, a dash of humor and a healthy dose of heat an you have a Lani Lynn Vale book. One worth it's weight in gold. These are my new favorite characters - subject to change when the next book comes out!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment