Sunday, October 22, 2017

Review: Tail

Tail Tail by Rie Warren
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Tail is the final Caroline Bad Boys book, each can be read as a stand alone but I highly suggest reading this series in order. There's so much you'll miss if you dont!! (in my opinion)
Tail is the club manwhore, I mean just look at his name.
Once he comes face to face with Maddy he can feel something change. He doesn't just want to nail her he wants....more.
Maddy happens to be Handsome's sister and completely offlimits to club brothers, not that that means much once he gets it in his head that she's meant to be his.
Maddy's a strong woman, as always I love my strong heroines, she's one of the most memorble, I love her smart mouth.
She wasn't like most women at all, knowing Tail's history she could have been a whiny clingy pain but she wasn't. I loved her immediatley, Tail I knew I'd eventually love but in the beginning I was on the fence.
I was thrilled to get my hands on this book but once I started reading it I found myself wanting to slow down, to take my time getting to the end because I just wasn't ready for the series to end.
Tail & Maddy's story was a great ending though, it was well worth the wait and is one I'm sure to read again and again.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment