Thursday, August 3, 2017

Review: Trashy Foreplay

Trashy Foreplay Trashy Foreplay by Gemma James
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I'll be the first to tell you I'm anti cheating, especially when it with a married person. It's kind of a hard line for me and I generally keep right on moving when I see it.
The blurb for this book was everything I hate, BUT I love the author so I figured I'd give it a chance.
Going in my initial feelings were Jules is a serial whore and I'm going to hate her.
But I was wrong, thank goodness!
Trashy Foreplay is so much more than a simple tale of infidelity, the situations, the people involved, everything is not what I expected.
The end leaves so much up in the air and I'm dying for more, I cannot wait for the next book.
4 stars.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment