Tuesday, June 13, 2017

Review: Love Rewritten

Love Rewritten Love Rewritten by J. Saman
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

A new twist on the stay away from your best friends sister.
Abby and Xander never got along. Always at each others throats, ripping each other a new one made his moving into their shared apartment a bit tense.
They came to an agreement to be cordial and it seemed to work until something changed.
Suddenly the two are closer, Xander is helping her, he's a different person than she thought.
When the truth about some horrific events that took place come to light it could cost Abby the man she's meant to be with.

I'm not a huge NA reader or college romances but this one hooked me. It's got a little something for everyone, I was apprehensive going in but loved it long before the end.
4 stars.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment